Sell Your Company
We Market Confidentially and Build Competition to Sell for Top Dollar
Advice for Selling a Business
If you're thinking of selling your business, you should check out this video on hiring a broker. For local service, call (402) 213-9945.
Complete the form below to get a free copy of our e-book providing valuable advice on how to sell your business.
What Qualifies A Business To Be An M&A Transaction?
Large Business Mergers and Acquisitions are not something most business brokers can do. Transworld has specialists who work specifically with larger business mergers. There are several situations that could make your company qualify for our M&A department:
- Your company has earnings greater than one million dollars. When businesses grow to this size, they become targets for acquisition by industry players.
- Your business is too large for an individual buyer to purchase or finance through conventional methods. Once your company is worth multi millions, a single individual usually will not purchase it (most multimillionaires do not wish to work).
- Your company is in an industry that is currently being "rolled up". In some industries, strategic buyers that want to consolidate the marketplace will purchase even small businesses.
- Your business is experiencing incredible growth. If your company is running out of capital because of growth, it may be a merger and acquisition target.
- You want to grow your company and perhaps retain some equity. If that is the case, you will need M&A expertise.